Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday's post

Blah............I could not get up today I have my days and nights turned around right now. Oh well. Today I went to my bank to refinance my Buick to a lower interest rate 5.5%!! Deposited money in my account and went out to lunch with my neighbor Vickie and her daughter Bekah. Stopped at Pizza Hut for dinner, thought we would try their new Tuscani Pasta with Meat Sauce and it was great!! I highly recommend this if you have not tried it yet. Yumm-O!!! $10.75 with breaksticks not bad and this could easily feed a family of four, so we do have left-overs. I update my LinkedIn account and sent out new invitations to my friends to see if they want to join. LinkedIn is a great place for professional growth through networking. View Cyndi Smith's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: