Sunday, May 18, 2008

Carcenoid Cancer is Killing my Liver


Good morning,

Insomnia has taken over and I'm blogging into the night. This weekend was a good one for a change. Saturday the boys and Tasha took Mark and I to The Spaghetti Warehouse in Marietta, Georgia to celebrate Mark's upcoming birthday. This was Mark and my 1st visit to this restaurant. I tried the spaghetti combo with 1/2 Mushroom & Butter Sauce and 1/2 Italian Sausage with red sauce. This was yumm-o it left me wanting more of the Mushroom type for sure. Mark being the carnevore that he is opted for the Spaghetti Combo with 1/2 Beer Chili & 1/2 Red Sauce with Meatballs. He said it was wonderful as well. We ate, told jokes, laughed and had a great time. Tasha took some pics of us and I'll post one below! Then Sunday Mark and I rode out to Braselton, to visit with Rob and Karen two former neighbors who have relocated. They have two little boys Nick and Ben and they loved Mark's new Mustang. We put them in the back seat and off they went for a ride while Karen and I visited.

No comments: