Monday, June 23, 2008

Four Things

From my friend Mary! http://bluehairedmary.blogspot.com/2008/06/four-things.html

Four jobs I've had
-Customer Service Rep
-Sales Person
-Office Manager
-Dispatch Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over
-Ghost
-Mash
-27 Dresses
-Anything Adam Sandler

Four places I've lived
-Chicago
-Salem, Il
-Austin, Texas
-Buford, Ga

Four TV shows I love
-Desparate Housewives
-Er
-Extreme Makeover
-House

Four places I've vacationed
-Williamsburg, Va
-Little Rock, Ar
-Wisconsin Dells, WI
-Haines City, Fl

Four of my favorite dishes
-Sierra Grilled Chicken at Longhorn
-Stuffed French Toast
-Pizza
-Cheese Fondue

Four sites I visit daily
-MySpace
-Online-sweepstakes
-my att email
-Craigslist Freebies

Four places I would rather be right now
-with my children, grand child included!
-in the smoky mountains,on a front porch swing, sipping tea & enjoying a sunset
-in west virginia visiting family
-cuddled up with the hubby in bed

People I tag
- none yet I'm a newbie!

No comments: